Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today is the Day!

Hi lovelies!  

So today is Wednesday.  The 17th.  The day we leave for India.  Woah.  

We head out at 10:15 or so and bus it to the airport for our 1:30 flight.  10 hours later we'll be in Japan, then onto Bangkok.  A full 34 hours later, we will finally be in the Bangkok airport.  Sounds kind of depressing.  Haha.  I'm going to try to update this often, hopefully at least once or twice a week so you can get a full account of my adventures.  

Ah!  I can't believe I'm going to Southeast Asia in under 6 hours!  Please please please pray for Hannah and I as we travel and arrive in Bangkok and, later, Calcutta.  We are really nervous, but we are so excited!  

Thank you for your support!  More to come soon from Bangkok!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment